A Conviction Can Land You In Jail. We can help!
We’ll Help Save You Time, Money, and Aggravation
We believe the system is not always fair. Just because an officer writes you a ticket for "Reckless Driving," does that mean that you should have a criminal conviction on your license or possibly go to jail? In many cases, this type of ticket is a judgment call and should be fought. We're here to help people fight back. At Unger and Kowitt, we have criminal defense attorneys that will do everything legally possible to keep a conviction from appearing on your driving record and keep you out of jail.
- Reckless Driving in Florida is a misdemeanor and a conviction could result in 90 days of jail and a large fine
- The traffic ticket attorneys at Unger & Kowitt have been helping people with reckless driving citations since 1995
Fight Back With Unger And Kowitt Traffic Law
The Reckless Driving Ticket Experts
Give us a call: 866-374-8355
Fighting a traffic ticket has never been so easy
- Simply submit your case info from any mobile device
- Track and manage your case status from anywhere
- Access helpful tools and traffic law updates
- No Points* | No Court* | No Traffic School*Guaranteed!
- Take $5 OFF when you submit your ticket on our app!
See what customers around the web are saying
"Took care of some nasty tickets for me, super easy! Signed some papers, paid and they handled everything else! Didn't have to even show up for court!"
Miami, FL - Yelp!
"Awesome service! Great communication from Unger & Kowitt and my citation was resolved with very little effort on my part. I wish other services can be just as easy to use as this team!"
Plantation, FL - Facebook
"I hired Unger and Kowitt to handle my son's speeding ticket and they got the case dismissed. Police officers love to target young men so it was his third ticket for less than 10 mph over speed limit."
Plantation, FL - Google
"I was doing 30 in a 15, $500 fine, Kevin and his team got this ticket dismissed with not even a court fine. Much obliged, well worth the $79. Thanks again Kevin and team."
Pembroke Pines, FL - AVVO
"The staff at this location is so awesome. They clearly explain what your options are and how you can move forward. I was impressed with the way these gals addressed an elderly man who had a first time traffic violation."
Margate, FL - Google